Eric R. Carson965 E. 700 S., Ste. 305
St. George, Utah 84790
Eric has been practicing law since 2013. He focuses his practice in debtor/consumer bankruptcy, and also practices in family law, business planning and formation, real estate, and personal injury. Eric has considerable experience in all aspects of litigation, from a proven track record of negotiation and mediation, all the way through trial when necessary.
Prior to law school, Eric graduated Magna Cum Laude from BYU-Idaho with a degree in communication and business, from there going on to work for a Fortune 500 company for almost two years. While in law school, he served as Editor for the Nevada Law Journal and was the recipient of the UNLV Boyd School of Law Dean's Honor List and academic scholarships.
Eric has served the community as a certified divorce mediator, and by volunteering at the Southern Utah Community Legal Center and the Clark County Legal Aid Center. He has also served as Vice President of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society and as an academic success mentor for the Boyd School of Law.
Eric enjoys hanging out with his wife and four kids, travel, sports, the outdoors, and serving the community and his church."
- Debtor/ Consumer Bankruptcy
- Family Law
- Domestic Mediation
- Business Law
- Entity Formation
- Personal Injury
- Contract Law
- Employment Law
- General Litigation
- University of Nevada – Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2013, Law Journal, Dean's List
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, B.S. in Organizational Communication & Business, 2008, Magna Cum Laude
- 2014, Utah
- 2013, Nevada
- 2014, United States District Court, District of Utah
- 2013, United States District Court, District of Nevada